[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.7.0 beta is available

Webb, Reece Reece.Webb at ucsf.edu
Wed Sep 16 21:56:58 UTC 2015

Thanks Randy, the CDN/metadata errors aren't showing up right now, so maybe it was just a temporary fluke. I successfully synced right before the upgrade to 2.7, so I assumed the worse. :) In any case, I'll keep an eye on it for the next couple of days to make sure the error doesn't return. And if there's any other info I can provide to help get the email issue resolved, please let me know.

Reece