[Pulp-list] Criteria search consumers

Roth, Sandro Sandro.Roth at zurich-airport.com
Tue Apr 26 06:19:50 UTC 2016

Hi guys

I'm testing out the consumer and wondering about group bindings and memberships.

I have registered some consumers and now would like to add them to a group based on their notes.
One of them has the following notes

Notes:
  Os: 7
  Vm: true

I'm able to search based on "top level" fields like id but how do I search for these notes?

Things I've tried

pulp-admin consumer search --str-eq vm=true
pulp-admin consumer search --int-eq os=7
pulp-admin consumer search --match notes,vm=true

Any help would be appreciated :)

How are you handling group membership and bindings?
Is there a way to automatically join a group on registration and based on the group get bindings?

Thanks
Sandro

This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. You are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation. Header information contained in E-mails to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons in accordance with the Swiss data protection act.