[Pulp-list] Debian repositories support in Pulp

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Apr 28 19:35:36 UTC 2016

I've recently talked with two Pulp users in #pulp who have tried to use
pulp_deb with pulp-server 2.8.0. From those conversations I know that
pulp_deb is incompatible with pulp-server 2.8+ due to changes to the
Pulp internals between 2.7-> 2.8 related to mongoengine.

Several of us have fixed these types of issues in the past in other
plugins so if someone wants to try to fix these come ask in #pulp-dev on
freenode.

It would be good to bring an up-to-date developer environment [0] when
you come. Personally, I recommend running Vagrant on a Fedora 22+ machine.

[0]:
http://pulp.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dev-guide/contributing/dev_setup.html

-Brian