[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.8.0 stops running on CentOS 6.7

Sparks, Alan alan.l.sparks at hpe.com
Tue Apr 5 16:44:07 UTC 2016

The only thing I've found in the syslogs, before all goes south is:
Apr  1 18:28:19 oa-ftc-repo0001 pulp: pulp.server.async.scheduler:ERROR: Worker 'reserved_resource_worker-8 at oa-ftc-repo0001.oa.ftc.hpelabs.net' has gone missing, removing from list of workers
Apr  1 18:28:19 oa-ftc-repo0001 pulp: pulp.server.async.tasks:ERROR: The worker named reserved_resource_worker-8 at oa-ftc-repo0001.oa.ftc.hpelabs.net is missing. Canceling the tasks in its queue.
Apr  1 18:28:19 oa-ftc-repo0001 pulp: pulp.server.async.scheduler:ERROR: Worker 'reserved_resource_worker-6 at oa-ftc-repo0001.oa.ftc.hpelabs.net' has gone missing, removing from list of workers
Apr  1 18:28:19 oa-ftc-repo0001 pulp: pulp.server.async.tasks:ERROR: The worker named reserved_resource_worker-6 at oa-ftc-repo0001.oa.ftc.hpelabs.net is missing. Canceling the tasks in its queue.
Apr  1 18:28:19 oa-ftc-repo0001 pulp: pulp.server.async.scheduler:ERROR: Worker 'reserved_resource_worker-4 at oa-ftc-repo0001.oa.ftc.hpelabs.net' has gone missing, removing from list of workers
Apr  1 18:28:19 oa-ftc-repo0001 pulp: pulp.server.async.tasks:ERROR: The worker named reserved_resource_worker-4 at oa-ftc-repo0001.oa.ftc.hpelabs.net is missing. Canceling the tasks in its queue.
Apr  1 18:28:19 oa-ftc-repo0001 pulp: pulp.server.async.scheduler:ERROR: Worker 'reserved_resource_worker-5 at oa-ftc-repo0001.oa.ftc.hpelabs.net' has gone missing, removing from list of workers

No idea what is happening at that time, that would cause all the processes to "disconnect".   They seem to still be running... qpid or mongo going bad somehow?  Just vanilla stock installs of those.
-Alan