[Pulp-list] 2.8 Tasks Stuck at Waiting

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 20:32:45 UTC 2016

To anyone who has a stuck task running Pulp 2.6 or newer, can you open a
bug or e-mail the list with the following. The full output from:

pulp-admin -vv tasks details --task-id <the_stuck_task_UUID>

Post the full output, but observe the value of "worker_name" similar to
what was suggested here[0].

Can you also include the `sudo ps -awfux | grep celery` output to show
your running process?

Also can you grep the logs for that UUID and include any lines that you
see as output too.

[0]: https://www.redhat.com/archives/pulp-list/2016-April/msg00026.html

Thanks,
Brian