[Pulp-list] on demand download policy with proxy option

Behnam Loghmani behnam.loghmani at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 06:39:06 UTC 2016

Hi

I setup pulp server with alternative download policy option and all of my
repos have "on demand" download policy. but some of my repos have
"proxy-host" and "proxy-port" options for download rpms from that proxy
server.
My problem is when a client downloads a package from those repos which have
proxy options, all downloads from another repos also go through proxy,
until I restart pulp_stream service.
I test this problem in pulp versions 2.8.6 and 2.9.0