[Pulp-list] Deprecating Pulp Nodes

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:36:42 UTC 2016

I'm good with this mostly just because Pulp 2.x schedules left a lot to be
desired.  It would have been nice if they were more like roles where you
could create a schedule once, eg: DAILY-0030, and associate multiple repos
w/ it.

I'm guessing you are dropping scheduling because Katello handles scheduling
on it's own?

 - Kodiak