[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.6 vs 2.8 event notifier question

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Wed Feb 3 12:09:05 UTC 2016

Good point. In theory there shouldn't be any sensitive information in the
POSTed data, but I can imagine some users wanting to maintain strict
guarantees that no information leaks out through a man-in-the-middle
attack. This notifier also has the option to provide username and password
credentials when doing the POST, in which case a user definitely wouldn't
want that to leak out.

Would it be sufficient for you if we added an option to that notifier to
skip cert verification, but make the default behavior to do the validation?

Michael