[Pulp-list] Problem during Pulp installation.

kamil kapturkiewicz horizn at wp.pl
Wed Feb 3 16:32:58 UTC 2016

Hi,
I trying to install Pulp on CentOS7 as mentioned on:
https://pulp.readthedocs.org/en/2.7-release/user-guide/installation.html
but when I tried to install pulp with all dependencies, then got this error:
[root at pulp ~]# yum groupinstall pulp-server-qpid
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
There is no installed groups file.
Maybe run: yum groups mark convert (see man yum)
 * base: centos.serverspace.co.uk
 * epel: mirrors.ukfast.co.uk
 * extras: centos.serverspace.co.uk
 * updates: mirror.as29550.net
Warning: group pulp-server-qpid does not exist.
Maybe run: yum groups mark install (see man yum)
No packages in any requested group available to install or update
[root at pulp ~]#