[Pulp-list] Can older files under working directory be removed safely?

Christina Plummer cplummer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 23:51:02 UTC 2016

I have been running Pulp 2.3.1 for about a year and a half (forever, I
know!), and my "working" directory is consuming quite a bit of space.

Is it safe to delete anything under there?  For example, these directories:
pulp/working/repos/<repo_name>/importers/yum_importer/tmpXXXXXX/
pulp/working/repos/<repo_name>/distributors/yum_distributor/repodata.old/

One of my repos seems to have about 30GB consumed under working, especially
in those tmpXXXXXX directories (very large "other.db" and "filelists.db").
I am guessing these can be removed but wanted to consult the experts.

Thanks!
Christina