[Pulp-list] Can older files under working directory be removed safely?

Christina Plummer cplummer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 19:23:21 UTC 2016

Thanks, Randy.
I did do a bit more digging and figured out that the syncs on that particular repo were probably being interrupted due to logrotate restarting httpd while the sync was running. Adjusting the schedule should help avoid these getting "left behind" in the future.

Thank you for the tips on upgrading as well; I do hope to get to it within the next couple of months.  Actually, it is likely that I will "start fresh" with the newer version - set up the external feeds again, and just manually sync over my internal repos for the initial load.

Christina