[Pulp-list] Synchronize Git Repositories: Crazy?

Scott McCarty smccarty at redhat.com
Wed Jan 13 23:19:01 UTC 2016

Randy,
    I FINALLY had a chance to file this as a user story. Holy cow, you guys have 200 open stories :-)  So, I thought I was busy, but I have no idea how you guys would ever have time to implement this ;-)

Nick,
    I added your idea of the Builder Image too :-)

[1]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/1526

Best Regards
Scott M

Scott McCarty, RHCA