[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.8.0 beta 3 is available

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 15:59:35 UTC 2016

Pulp 2.8.0 beta 2 is now available in the usual location[0]. This release contains the following packages and their dependencies:

Pulp 2.8.0 beta
RPM plugin 2.8.0 beta
Puppet plugin 2.8.0 beta
OSTree plugin version 1.1.0 beta
Python plugin version 1.1.0 beta
Docker plugin version 2.0.0 beta
Crane version 2.0.0 beta

Along with new features, this release contains a significant code rewrite. We are aware of quite a few unresolved issues in this beta release, but we still wanted to provide our community with a snapshot of what is in the works. We hope that as we work on fixing all the known issues, users will report any new issues they encounter while using this build.

Some of the known issues that are worth highlighting:

  * Pulp can only run with SELinux in permissive mode
  * Nodes syncing is not working

Release notes can be found here [1-5]

[0] https://repos.fedorapeople.org/pulp/pulp/beta/2.8/
[1] https://github.com/pulp/pulp/blob/master/docs/user-guide/release-notes/master.rst