[Pulp-list] Repository history

Ashby, Jason (IMS) AshbyJ at imsweb.com
Fri Jan 8 14:33:22 UTC 2016

I don't think this is possible, but someone on the pulp team could answer that. A version/revision system would be an awesome feature to have.  Having frozen repos is critical (and why we use pulp), so having the option to roll back to a previous state in time would be nice in case I accidentally promoted some packages or whatever.