[Pulp-list] Long upgrade times from 2.6 -> 2.8

Ashby, Jason (IMS) AshbyJ at imsweb.com
Fri Jul 1 15:29:52 UTC 2016

The pain point for me was that I first thought pulp-manage-db was hung up, but then did some Googling and saw a post re:  one or two specific migrations that were expected to be slow based on amount of pulp data.

As a user, I‘d like to see a progress bar, even a "dumb" progress indicator, e.g. spit out a dot every couple seconds, to see that the migration hasn't frozen would be hugely beneficial.