[Pulp-list] Long upgrade times from 2.6 -> 2.8

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Fri Jul 1 15:53:43 UTC 2016

My main worry or first check I wanted to put to rest was that it was an
actual issue. Given that everything is sane, I think warning users that
upgrades will scale with the amount of content and giving them some rough
estimates based on other users data is the best option. That way they can
at least prepare themselves with knowledge for planning their upgrade
outages.

Thanks for looking into this so quickly,
Eric