[Pulp-list] Can not sync repo with redirected RPMs

Jiri Tyr jiri.tyr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:05:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm trying to sync Jenkins YUM repo but it gets stuck on the repo content
download forever. The repo was created with this command:

$ pulp-admin rpm repo create --repo-id=jenkins --feed=
http://pkg.jenkins.io/redhat

When I tried to investigate what could possibly be wrong, I have found out
that the RPMs referred by the primary repomd file is actually redirected to
another URL on which the repodata is not available:

# Check if repomd.xml exists (yes, it exists)
$ curl -I http://pkg.jenkins.io/redhat/repodata/repomd.xml
HTTP/1.1 200 OK