[Pulp-list] New pulpproject.org website

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 20:19:55 UTC 2016

I've put together a new pulpproject.org site. I'm planning to put it
into production sometime near July 20th, but I wanted to share a preview
now so I could get some feedback before it launches.

You can preview the site here [0]. You can see a demo of the site here
[1] at minute 7:53.

== Primary Goals ==
* Switch to a static generator which doesn't need to be upgraded
* Anyone can contribute content or theme fixes through Pull Requests
* Improve the site's content as I ported it

== Features ==