[Pulp-list] Clean uploaded but not imported content

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 19:07:43 UTC 2016

I'm familiar with this limitation. You can manually delete them [0], but
there is nothing in Pulp which cleans these up automatically as far as I
know.

Pulp does have a monthly maintenance [1] codepath which could also
delete unimported content. It could look for files older than some
reasonable threshold like 2 weeks or something like that. Feel free to
file the feature request if you want.

There is a plan for a new Upload API [2]. That plan will provide
auto-cleanup so if [2] is implemented soon then we would no longer need
the monthly cleanup story you might file.

[0]:
http://docs.pulpproject.org/dev-guide/integration/rest-api/content/upload.html#delete-an-upload-request
[1]:
https://github.com/pulp/pulp/blob/2ed8b7f51af53e7abd1748f663493b212411815b/server/pulp/server/maintenance/monthly.py#L22