[Pulp-list] repository sync drpms

Petr Novák novakp43 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:14:35 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have installed katello 3.0 on CentOS7 and when I sync a repository
(for example CentOS 6 updates) not all of the drpms are synced. There
are about 1000 drpms in the official repository but I get only 220 in
the synced one. It looks like there is only 1 drpm per package synced.

The same thing happens even when I use:
pulp-admin -u admin -p aaa rpm repo sync run
--repo-id="CentOS_6_x86_64_-_updates_-_new"

So I guess its a pulp and not a katello issue.

You can see drpms that get synced here:
http://pastebin.com/ghD2zFyT

Here are drpms from the official repository:
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/updates/x86_64/drpms/

I have no idea what is causing this. I would appreciate any help.

Best Regards
   Petr Novak