[Pulp-list] Feedback needed: new user/auth system in 3.0

Richard Grainger grainger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:18:08 UTC 2016

1. We use the api to script creation of Pulp users and roles
2. We use the api to script assignment of permissions on repos to Pulp
roles and users.
3. Users authenticate against our directory using Kerberos
(mod_auth_kerb). Subsequent auths can be done using the certificate
granted by Pulp until the cert expires and then kerberos must be used
to once again get a new cert.

This took a while to get right, but it works for us now.