[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.9.1 Beta 1 Now Available

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 20:06:50 UTC 2016

We had an odd documentation issue in the docker plugin that Brian
Bouterse took care of[0], so I've pushed a release to just that
plugin, bumping us from 2.0.3-0.1.beta on the docker packages to
2.0.3-0.2.beta. This change has no impact on the code being run,
so no action needs to be taken if you're running the 2.9 beta and
see the new docker plugin get installed. 2.9.1 is still expected to
be Generally Available next Tuesday, July 26, but now we'll release
it with working documentation. :)

/me turns on Homer Simpson's "Everything is OK" alarm[1].

[0]: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_docker/pull/163
[1]: https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Everything%27s_OK_alarm