[Pulp-list] Update on Upcoming Releases

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 13:54:17 UTC 2016

Just a quick note about upcoming releases...

2.10 Beta 1 was scheduled for today, but has been delayed by a week.

I've updated the Release Schedule to reflect the change:
https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Release_Schedule

2.9.1 was supposed to come out yesterday, but our Jenkins environment
was unstable for the better part of the day which delayed the release.
I'll be releasing that shortly.

2.8.7 Beta 1 should also be released today, barring further Jenkins
instability.

Next week should see the release of 2.9.2 Beta 1 on Monday, and the
releases of 2.10 Beta 1 and 2.8.7 GA on Tuesday.