[Pulp-list] Generic Files and PULP_MANIFEST Syncing

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:29:10 UTC 2016

What you desire is actually a common refrain.  I thought there was already
an RFE in for this for Pulp 3 but I could be mistaken.  IIRC, I was told a
lot of the complexity of doing a sync with any more elegance than a scrape
is that without a manifest file it's hard to know you've gotten everything.
  But I can't find the discussion where this came up - it was probably on
Freenode #pulp which isn't logged.

I did however file an RFE that I encourage you to pile onto with your use
case:  https://pulp.plan.io/issues/1999

 - Kodiak