[Pulp-list] Is gpgkey published by distributor?

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 13:04:00 UTC 2016

Jiri,

Pulp does not have that feature currently. The gpgkey setting is only used
by pulp-agent running on a managed host to install the key with the yum
repo file. However, what you describe would be a valuable feature to have.

If you like, please file a story here:
https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_rpm/issues/new

Michael