[Pulp-list] Spacewalk repo sync - erratas skipped due to empty package list

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 02:19:42 UTC 2016

I've recently switched over from MREPO to Pulp.. I've noticed that when I
sync Spacewalk with the Pulp repositories for RHEL, that the Errata's in
Spacewalk don't match between environments. I have 2 Pulp servers, one in
QA and one in Production.. the number of packages and the number of Errata
match between both Pulp servers.. However, when I run the Spacewalk repo
sync, I get errors that a few errata were skipped due to empty package
lists. Both Pulp servers report successful when I sync with the Red Hat
repositories, and like I mentioned, have the same number of Errata and
packages.. I'm not sure if this is a Spacewalk issue or a Pulp issue. Is
there a command for Pulp that I can run to display any Errata's not
associated with packages? Or, is there a query I can run in Spacewalk to
find out which Errata's were skipped? The number of packages line up in my
QA and Production Spacewalk environments.. it's just the Errata's that
don't match. Any help would be greatly appreciated!