[Pulp-list] Anyone else working on pulp backup scripts?

Fri Jun 17 06:33:26 UTC 2016

On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 14:56:12 -0400
Kodiak Firesmith <kfiresmith at gmail.com> wrote:

> snip

Hello,

Great time, to have come across this E-Mail while conducting routine
backups of my LXC and KVM guests. Note that this is *not* enterprise
environment. Interestingly enough, to minimize the size of my Pulp
server file system (ergo to minimize what I have to backup), majority of
my repositories are set to ondemand with 1 set to download. Which
accordingly has accumulated 30GB of data. It would be interesting to
see if your script could help in this scenario or not.

I am not quite sure if you came across this url:

https://pulp.readthedocs.io/en/stable/user-guide/server.html#backups.

The link above those offer backup instructions.

--
Lutchy Horace
Owner/Operator/Administrator [http://www.lhprojects.net]