[Pulp-list] Publishing web-accessible symlinks

Jiri Tyr jiri.tyr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:23:42 UTC 2016

I would create a repo called "latest" which I would sync every quarter.
Right after every sync, I would create the snapshot "2016XXYY" by copying
all the content of the "latest" repo to the snapshot repo:

# Do once:
pulp-admin rpm repo create --repo-id latest --feed
https://server.com/path/to/the/repo/

# Do every quarter:
pulp-admin rpm repo sync run --repo-id latest
pulp-admin rpm repo create --repo-id 2016XXYY
pulp-admin rpm repo copy all --from-repo-id latest --to-repo-id 2016XXYY

The snapshot repo won't take any extra disk space as it's just a bunch of
symlinks.