[Pulp-list] Is gpgkey published by distributor?

Jiri Tyr jiri.tyr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:22:40 UTC 2016

Nice workaround but the same could be achieved by serving the key as a
static content via different vhost on the same host.

The best solution would be to have an extra distributor for that which
would be added automatically when --gpg-key option is defined during the
repo creation. The key could be then published in http://server/pulp/keys/
<repo-id>.gpg.