[Pulp-list] 2.9 Beta Release Delays

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 19:05:38 UTC 2016

On 06/14/2016 03:23 PM, Sean Myers wrote:
> Our release process includes a fair bit of automated testing. At the
> moment, our testing environment is suffering a major outage. Given how long
> it takes to test a build and my avilability going into this evening, I think
> it's pretty unlikely that I'll be able to get the release out today. I've
> expect that this outage will be resolved today, so we should see the
> 2.9 beta release tomorrow.

The outage was resolved last night, but in testing we've discovered a new issue
that blocks the release of the 2.9 beta:

https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2015

This regression does not appear to affect the 2.8 stream, but we're still looking
into it to make sure the fix lands in the correct place for all affected releases.