[Pulp-list] [devel] Create a `devel` repository for Pulp

Jiri Tyr jiri.tyr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:52:20 UTC 2016

If you want to make the Ansible role reusable, I recommend to put it into a
separate Git repository and make it available via Ansible Galaxy. I also
recommend do make it more atomic (one role for Pulp, one role for MongoDB
and one role for Qpid). The role should also take advantage of existing
Ansible modules (e.g. package, yum_repository, ...).

I have created such role myself and made it available on GitHub:

https://github.com/jtyr/ansible-pulp

Best regards,
Jiri