[Pulp-list] [devel] Create a `devel` repository for Pulp

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 15:58:32 UTC 2016

+1 to this idea.

Also, there is an task to create a "contrib" area for Pulp [0]. It would
be great to see some of these things (especially scripts) move into an
install-able package.

@jcline, would you be able to comment on [0] with a recommendation for
which repo it should be kept in and built from?

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/1998

-Brian