[Pulp-list] [devel] Create a `devel` repository for Pulp

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Jun 29 14:47:44 UTC 2016

+1 to using contrib in favor of pulp_contrib, and similar for other new
repos.

My reasoning is based on optimizing the common case. It's very common
for people to work with Pulp repos everyday so having a cleaner name is
nice. The uncommon case is when it's forked AND a user doesn't know
where it came from AND they don't look at the README which came with
their fork. In that situation they could also rename it.

Whatever the decision we should reach one soon.

-Brian