[Pulp-list] Error passing errata , Fail to update the existing erratum FEDORA-EPEL-2015-7023.

Miller, Jeffrey L jeff-l-miller at uiowa.edu
Thu Jun 30 13:37:58 UTC 2016

I hit this same error yesterday and started a discussion with the devs on freenode. My understanding of the issue is that EPEL and Fedora errata have an empty Updated date/time field. In poking around, I think there’s a work around; but, the devs haven’t had a chance to look at it... It was late in the day for the discussion.

-Jeffrey

Jeffrey Miller
Senior Systems Administrator
The University of Iowa