[Pulp-list] [Discuss] Pulp/crane as container repo for CentOS Container Pipeline

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Sun Mar 6 16:43:37 UTC 2016

Mohammed,

The problem is revealed in this strange-looking error, seen on line 16 of
your paste: "local error: no renegotiation".

Docker is written in Go, the network library for which famously and
contentiously [0] does not support TLS renegotiation.

So the challenge with docker is that you must host the API (crane in this
case) and the image files on web servers that will not require
renegotiation.

[0] https://github.com/golang/go/issues/5742

Michael

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 4:55 AM, Mohammed Zeeshan <mohammed.zee1000 at gmail.com