[Pulp-list] consumer tasks won't start

Elizabeth Graf oogiejonz at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 19:17:05 UTC 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  yes I have goferd running now but still not working.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, March 7, 2016, 9:55 AM, Randy Barlow <rbarlow at redhat.com> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 04, 2016 at 09:27:12PM +0000, Elizabeth Jones wrote:
> I did not have goferd running on the new server, I started it, cancelled the hung task and re-ran it but it still hangs.

Hello Elizabeth!

goferd should be running on the consumer - can you check that?

--
Randy Barlow
irc:  bowlofeggs