[Pulp-list] [devel] Pulp Performance Metrics

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 03:52:22 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 9:23 AM, Bryan Kearney <bkearney at redhat.com> wrote:

> When katello does a publish or a promote, what do you call that? It would
> be nice to track those items and see progress over time.

A publish in katello is a publish in pulp. A promotion in katello is a copy
in pulp. I think there are some accessory actions around those operations,
but that's the core of it.

Perhaps we can get a documented workflow from katello that outlines exactly
what calls are made to pulp for each of those use cases.

Michael