[Pulp-list] /var/cache/pulp filling up?

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:40:11 UTC 2016

I've been running Pulp 2.4 for months, recently installed 2.7 on a new
machine, and I'm noticing different behavior. /var/cache/pulp is filling up
with what seems to be repository metadata and filling up /var. I have other
Pulp servers which have been upgraded to 2.7 and don't exhibit this same
behavior either. I'm curious as to why this is only affecting new
installations. I'd really like to avoid creating a separate file system for
this, since it doesn't seem to be an issue anywhere else.