[Pulp-list] /var/cache/pulp filling up?

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:23:48 UTC 2016

I think it's failing to remove the files when they are done. Currently
there are 2G of RPM's in the cache directory, most of them are 0bytes. I'm
syncing with the RHEL7 repository, and I'm seeing every package in the
repository in the cache directory, however, once it had filled /var, the
remaining RPM files were 0 bytes. Is there a way to limit to how much
content is able to be staged in the cache directory before being published
to /var/lib/pulp?

# pwd
/var/cache/pulp/
reserved_resource_worker-1 at ln01c4.ourcompany.com/178b371d-d6a4-4ab2-9d39-435041f20d9f/tmp9qE396