[Pulp-list] Version 2.8 bug 1749 and production usage of Pulp

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 14:23:52 UTC 2016

Hi Vaclav,

The bug #1749 was fixed in the 2.8.0 Pulp release. What version of Pulp
are you running? Also we don't support upgrading from one beta to
another. Did you upgrade your system directly from a GA release to
another GA release?

Did you run the pre-upgrade data validation tool[0]? What results did it
show? That tool can help identify data quality issues which sounds like
what you are experiencing. I believe you can run it post-upgrade too and
still get information about your problem from it.

If you are running 2.8.0 and are still having issues, consider getting
on #pulp on freenode and asking more in there.

[0]:
http://pulp.readthedocs.org/en/latest/user-guide/release-notes/2.8.x.html#before-upgrade

-Brian