[Pulp-list] Moving /var/lib/pulp

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Mar 30 19:47:22 UTC 2016

A symlink issue was introduced with 2.8.0, but it's symptom is
observable when serving content and not with sync/publish issues[0].

This looks like a separate issue. Can you file an issue against Pulp and
include the specific AVC denials you are encountering? Also showing the
symlink link and target POSIX and selinux labels with `ls -laZ` would be
helpful.

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/1791

-Brian