[Pulp-list] Stuck repo sync job

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Thu Mar 31 09:14:43 UTC 2016

Hello Matthew,

you can see all pending task by doing:

# pulp-admin tasks list --state=waiting

You will need to cancel those queued waiting tasks triggered for sync of the repo :

pulp-admin tasks cancel --task-id <task-id>

That should solve your issue.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."