[Pulp-list] Repository not showing up in browser

Sun May 1 15:04:33 UTC 2016

On Sun, 1 May 2016 10:46:08 -0400
Kodiak Firesmith <kfiresmith at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hrm synced repos should auto-publish by default IIRC.  And I think I
> saw from an earlier email that you had run a publish job too. Take
> a close look at the detail listing of the repo and make sure it's
> been published successfully.

My tmux buffer is cleared out, no way to double check if the sync auto
publish the repo. However, I assumed it did auto publish. I did see
Auto Publish tag set to false but that is unrelated. That is for sync
between Pulp nodes in a cluster setup. So I ran the publish job for the
sake of running it.

> Also if you aren't a fan of the default repo path inferred by the
> remote repo you synced from, you can update the relative-url - I've
> done that with most of the 3rd party repos I've synced to make things
> more clear from the /pulp/repos/ root path. Starting with 2.8, Pulp
> should clean up after itself and remove the old paths once you update
> with new ones. And be sure to do a publish run afterward if you do
> change any paths around.

Yeah, I assumed that was what relative path was far, I wasn't sure if I
should clean it up or leave it as is. For the sake of simplicity, I will
just shorten it to oraclelinux7-x86_64-latest.

Finally, for other readers, let me clear up any ambiguity in my last
e-mail. The following full uri did not work:

http://pulp.lhprojects.int/repo/OracleLinux/OL7/latest/x86_64/
http://pulp.lhprojects.int/repos/repo/OracleLinux/OL7/latest/x86_64/
http://pulp.lhprojects.int/pulp/repos/oraclelinux7-x86_64-latest
(oraclelinux7-x86_64-latest is the repo-id)

What eventually worked is:

http://pulp.lhprojects.int/pulp/repos/repo/OracleLinux/OL7/latest/x86_64/