[Pulp-list] Bug Inquisition?

Preethi Thomas pthomas at redhat.com
Tue May 17 11:58:17 UTC 2016

I am in favor of going through the bugs to make sure that the open issues
are either closed or properly triaged.

Here is an idea of something foreman did as part of a bug day involving the
community. This may be something we can do as well.

   These are some quick links to the foreman bugday.

      - http://pad-katello.rhcloud.com/p/foreman-bugday

   -
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/foreman-users/WVLNY3Cq7VA/discussion

Thanks