[Pulp-list] Child node sync status check?

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 14:07:36 UTC 2016

I don't know a lot about nodes, but I believe nodes doesn't provide this
sort of reporting and cancellation using pulp-admin.

When a node sync runs it is kicking off a sync on the child node which
pulls content that was published by the parent. I believe you can use
pulp-admin pointed directly at the child node to get the information you
want. A running node sync should show up there in the `pulp-admin tasks
list` output on the child node. Similarly you should be able to cancel it
like that also.

I've never done this myself, so your mileage may vary.

Good luck,
Brian