[Pulp-list] dropping el6 builds of Pulp

Joe Adams adams10301 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 13:43:11 UTC 2016

I like the direction that this is heading and I agree that it's not an
overnight change, but something that's going to take some effort. I'd be
more than happy to help get pulp over to a pip based install and all of the
supporting work that may be necessary. I think an Ansible based deployment
would make a lot of sense. I developed an Ansible module recently to
manipulate repositories in pulp. It's waiting community approval here:
https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/1961

Michael, once you have some links to plans or stories ready for this
process, I'd love to see them so that I can start digging in and trying to
help.