[Pulp-list] (no subject)

rodrigo koblitz rodrigokoblitz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 14:46:18 UTC 2016

I'm sorry. I send the message without finish it.
Here I send the complete ask.
Hi,
I'm new in pulp.
My doubt today is about the dynamic process with Pulp.

In the classic example in
https://pythonhosted.org/PuLP/CaseStudies/a_blending_problem.html

I need set a dynamic constrain. So, in this above example, I would set:
if x2=1,
else
x1+x2<=1,where  x1 and x2 E {0,1} what mean {ausence/presence}
that is: if I choose x2, I can't choose x1.

but this is dinamic, so if x3 =1,
else
x1+x2+x3<=1, where x1, x2 and x3 E {0,1} what mean {ausence/presence}

this is about river system, and what I want set is that the below river
couldn't be a potential choice if some upstream river is choosed.

Someone have any clue of how I can resolve it programatically in Pulp?

cheers,
Koblitz