[Pulp-list] connecting to secure repos

Elizabeth Jones oogiejonz at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 14:15:21 UTC 2016

I'm having a problem syncing with https repositories.  Our security team has added a new cert midstream and now I can't connect to my external repositories.For instance, I can no longer sync the redhat or fedora repos.  I can't find anything in the installation instructions on how I would add the new cert into pulp so that it can connect successfully to these repos.  I can use curl from the pulp server command line to successfully reach these URLs but when I try to sync from the command line, i.e. pulp-admin rpm repo sync run --repo-id=redhat6 it bombs out every time.  Any idea how I would add this new cert into pulp so that it can be used to connect?