[Pulp-list] Does anyone have a howto for - pulp server without an agent

James Davis jdavis at douglas.co.us
Thu Oct 20 15:57:04 UTC 2016

I know that v3 will not have a client agent anymore - great news btw - I'm already using ansible for stuff like that anyway.

Before I push my insane scripted pulp-consumer install script to 400 machines (all using the same username to register)
I'd rather respin the server side to not require the agent installed and configured. Just a 'yum update' will work for
us after I push out the appropriate repo config files. Does anyone have a cheat sheet of notes on how to undo the config
so that any server (with maybe at least the valid ssl cert installed anyway) can see the repos using the standard baseurl?

thx

jim davis