[Pulp-list] Does anyone have a howto for - pulp server without an agent

James Davis jdavis at douglas.co.us
Thu Oct 20 17:56:51 UTC 2016

A bit more detail - I actually went back to the default installed httpd config for pulp.conf. In the basic auth section
I had used "Require valid-user". The default install allows https to the content (as long as SSLVerifyClient is not
'require'). I use ansible/ansible-tower for remote management - no need for another management agent plus our repos
aren't top-secret to require blocking without special permission. If I needed that feature, I'd probably use something
like candlepin.

Jim